Education is of the utmost importance in the success and growth of a spa. Sothys classes are dynamic, interactive and enjoyable for all participants. They offer the perfect balance of product knowledge, scientific and technical information, hands on techniques and brand awareness so that attendees may fully embrace the key values of Sothys as a company and its products.
Sothys commitment to education enables each spa professional to become an expert esthetician and consultant as a result of better knowledge and understanding of Sothys products and treatments. Offering unique techniques and modalities such as the Relaxing Lomi Lomi Facial massage and advanced Digi-Esthétique® massage enhances their skills to increase the overall experience for the spa guest.
With training Centers on both the East and West coast, Sothys hosts regular Comprehensive classes and periodically hosts ‘regional education events and CEU classes.
The Sothys Club Beaute program was developed in 1992 to give special recognition to those spas and beauty institutes that harmonize closely with Sothys’ philosophy to illustrate the image and commitment to professional skin care.
Sothys Club Beaute Members receive exclusive membership benefits such as premium cutting-edge education with an International training scope, emphasizing in advanced in-depth knowledge of both product and technical treatment methods.
Each member is dedicated to the continuous advancement of professional esthetics and to preserving the quality of skin care offered to their customers. To maintain membership in the Club Beaute program, spas/salons must adhere to certain standards by:
- Providing only reputable products and offering you peace of mind with environmentally-safe and cruelty free products.
- Effectively and professionally meeting all your skin care goals
- Advising you on the correct use of most effective application of all products in order to assure you the best possible results
- Promoting their therapists to attend certified training courses designed to improve and update their professional education
- Maintaining superior standards in the salon to offer you a safe, healthy and peaceful environment
Only spas/salons of elite image and professional dedication can be represented as a Sothys Club Beaute member.